- The casual-chic Deena Flap Crossbody from The Sak™ is made of soft leather with polyurethane trim.
- The casual-chic Deena crossbody flap from The Sak Handbags™ is made of soft, luxe leather.
- Holds your wallet, keys, sunglasses, lipstick and personal technology.
- Adjustable canvas crossbody strap for versatility.
- Single adjustable cross body strap. Maximum length cross body drop: 21" length.
- Exterior slip pocket perfect for a slim cell phone.
- Rear exterior slip pocket.
- Flap with magnetic closure.
- Fold-over top with magnetic snap closure.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and front wall multifunctional slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 10" maximum width x 4" deep x 10" high.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 10 in
- Strap Length: 52 in
- Strap Drop: 24 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Cute bag - I have the Twilight Metallic one. The problem is that the top opening is much more narrow than the bottom. It\'s barely wide enough for my wallet to go in length-wise. I tried standing it up but since it\'s supposed to flap over, it wasn\'t tall enough for that. I will keep the bag only because I got a great deal on it and I love the color, but I don\'t know how much I\'ll use it.
- CARMEN L - customer
- from OKLAHOMA CITY
- July 15, 2010
I love this bag...purchased one of the last in Portobello, great neutral color and quality leather. I was a little hesitant because sometimes the Sak is a bit hit or miss with the quality of leather, but this is a beautiful bag...the interior is lovely as well and the canvas strap is sturdy! Great buy for the sale price.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brookhaven, NY
- October 19, 2012
A friend of mine bought this at Macy's for a more expensive price! I found it with you and bought it the same day. It is the coolest bag that I have seen, truly, in many years. I may never buy another. It is perfect for holding what you want where you want without getting it all mixed up. I especially like the side pouch for my cell phone or my keys. It is a great little bag! I cannot wait to get it....
- Missy K - customer
- from COEUR D ALENE, ID
- March 6, 2012
The color is stunning. I get lots of compliments every time I use it. The lightweight wide shoulder strap is great and stays put. It's great to pack. The only drawback is getting into it to find your stuff. The two big pockets make it too squishy to make it readily accessible. I do like and I do use it.
- Mara G - customer
- from Federal Way, Washington
- December 30, 2010
Great looking, well-made bag. Perfect size for everyday use. Can carry lots, but is not a travel carry-on.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Richmond, VA
- August 22, 2016