- Since 1863 Pendleton® Woolen Mills has been a beacon of American quality. The Portland Collection marks a new era in the Pendleton story.
- Jacquard wool lining features an archival Native American design that shows at the bottom and hood.
- Heritage parka design features detailing drawn from the Pendleton product archives.
- Japanese-woven canvas shell in a durable, resilient poly-cotton blend.
- Antiqued brass-tone hardware detailing.
- Full-zip parka with snap-button storm flap.
- Three-piece hood features a set-in brim and an adjustable drawstring.
- Saddle-shoulder raglan sleeves.
- Dual-entry hand pockets boast a snap-button flap and side entry.
- Single interior pocket.
- Extended hemline.
- Acetate sleeve lining glides smoothly over base layers.
- Body: 57% polyester, 43% cotton;
Body Lining: 100% virgin wool;
Sleeve Lining: 100% acetate.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Length: 30 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.