- Since 1863 Pendleton® Woolen Mills has been a beacon of American quality. The Portland Collection marks a new era in the Pendleton story.
- Heavyweight 17 oz virgin wool layers easily against dropping temperatures.
- Layered yoke adds a more durable structured appearance, while single-needle topstitching lends a finely tailored contrast.
- Button-front shirt jacket.
- Two-piece collar.
- Buttoned chest pockets.
- Welt hand pockets.
- Single-button cuffs.
- Straight hemline with split side seams.
- Broad, vented back yoke for improved breathability.
- Body: 100% virgin wool;
Body Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton;
Sleeve Lining: 100% acetate.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.