- Since 1863 Pendleton® Woolen Mills has been a beacon of American quality. The Portland Collection marks a new era in the Pendleton story.
- Heritage vest design features detailing drawn from the Pendleton product archives.
- Reversible design switch to a jacquard wool face that features an archival Native American design.
- Japanese-woven canvas shell in a durable, resilient poly-cotton blend.
- Antiqued brass-tone hardware detailing.
- Full-zip vest.
- Stand collar.
- Solid face boasts dual-entry hand pockets with a snap-button flap and side entry.
- Snap-flap chest pocket at the reverse face.
- Straight hemline.
- Body: 57% polyester, 43% cotton;
Jacquard: 100% virgin wool.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.