- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Zip up the WindWall® II Jacket to defend yourself against blustery weather or layer it under a shell when you really need to batten down the hatches.
- WindWall® wind-resistant fleece utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that greatly reduces external air permeability.
- Windproof rating: 14 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof).
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Elastic cuffs keep the warmth in and the cold out.
- One Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Body: 100% polyester fleece.
Lining: 100% brushed polyester fleece.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.