- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- It may sound a bit like thunder, but it's actually everyone talking about how good you look in this jacket from The North Face®!
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- 800-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Chevron quilting accents the torso.
- One interior zip pocket.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem keep in the warmth.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip hand pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell: 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 800-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.