- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Your life on the go is hectic enough. Simplify things with the Surge II.
- Women's-specific FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support.
- Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support.
- Integrated reflective light loop.
- Padded, winged, stowable hipbelt.
- Zippered, dedicated, padded laptop compartment fits most 17" laptops.
- Dedicated Neoprene tablet sleeve.
- Large main compartment.
- Secondary compartment with organization.
- Front tricot stash pocket.
- Front vertical stash pocket.
- Size zippered power cord pocket.
- Stretch woven side water bottle pockets.
- Capacity: 1648 cu in / 27 L.
•280D x 300D polyester nylon blend
•1680D ballistics nylon.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 1⁄2 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love this backpack! I have looked at so many backpacks for school this fall, but none of them were exactly what I was looking for, except this one. It's feminine, made for a women's body, very good size and it's comfy too. It easily fits my 15.5 inch laptop, in a separate pocket from everything else, which is a must for me. It also easily holds a binder, notebook and 2 books and more! I love the color and it's very sleek it holds a lot, but it doesn't stick out a mile or look super huge when all loaded up! I also love that it Has a middle pocket so its really easy to keep all your things organized. Kind of pricey, but worth the money if you want a bag that is feminine, can fit your laptop, books and more! So glad I bought this bag!
- Anonymous - customer
- August 10, 2012
Love this! Got it for my 6th grade daughter. Perfect size. Fits all of her books. Comfortable. It has lots of extra pockets for phone, etc. She loves it!
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- October 11, 2012
Loved LOVED this backpack! I bought it for Walt Disney World and it was such an asset. All the compartments are extremely helpful, lightweight awesome! This was also my carry-on bag and worked like a charm. I love it and will use it when I go to Disneyland too.
- Kelly - customer
- from Los Angeles, California
- January 13, 2015
We bought this backpack for our daughter to use for school and she is very very happy with it. Lots of space for large binders, spiral notebooks and a special space for her laptop. Very cushiony and comfortable as well. Awesome backpack!
- A. T - customer
- from United States
- September 10, 2014
LOVE IT!! It is HUGE (fits binders, notebooks and laptop + lunch), has many zippers and hidden pockets, is super sturdy and is exactly what I needed for a combo of school use and outdoors use. Also love how Northface has a lifetime warranty. Thank you, Northface for beating everything on the market!
- Gen F - customer
- from Denver, Colo
- July 23, 2014