- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Gear up for all your cold-weather adventures with the Powerstretch Glove.
- Four-way stretch fabric hugs your hands.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric is breathable and quick drying.
- Designed to wick moisture away from your skin, drawing it towards the outside of the fabric where it rapidly evaporates, this wind and abrasion-resistant material keeps you dry and comfortable in difficult conditions.
- Women's-specific Five Dimensional Fit®.
- Radiametric Articulation™.
- Reinforced thenar muscle portion of thumb (inner thumb).
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I'm pretty disappointed in these gloves. I wore them out yesterday on a long walk, with temps dipping into the low 40s and winds of 10 - 15 mph. Everything on me was warm, save for my hands which were frozen by the end of my jaunt. If they can't keep my hands warm in late autumn temps, there is no way they'll be helpful in the winter. While the style is functional and I like that the size goes down to an XS, they simply aren't very good.
- MG - customer
- from Michigan
- November 1, 2012
These gloves are great, you just need to realize they aren't made for super cold weather. A decent amount of wind and cold protection to take off the edge. Wouldn't suggest for temps below 40 F.
- Julie - customer
- from Page, AZ
- November 17, 2012
These are the best pair of gloves I have ever bought. They do not bunch up. The mold right to the size I need them and snug enough so my hands can move freely. I'm going to purchase another pair so I don't have to worry if I ever should misplace them. These gloves are a Must-Have of mine.
- Angie I - customer
- from Kansas City, MO
- March 2, 2012
I love these gloves! They are very soft, comfortable and flexible...not bulky or stiff. Considering this is a lightweight glove, they keep my hands warmer than any other gloves I have tried. When they are used as a liner, inside a wind resistant waterproof glove, nothing keeps my hands warmer!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bethesda, MD
- March 15, 2015
I love my new North Face Women's Power Stretch Gloves. So stylish and perfect for grabbing that cold steering wheel. Very happy with my purchase.
- Claire D - customer
- from Fall River , MA
- March 1, 2015