- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- A day on the mountain isn't complete until you slip on the Montana mitt from The North Face®.
- A versatile alpine mitt.
- Fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm.
- Synthetic leather palm.
- 150 g Heatseeker™ insulation at palm.
- 200 g Heatseeker insulation at back of hand.
- Radiametric Articulation™ mimics the hand's natural relaxed position.
- Women's-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing.
- Extra long gauntlet helps keep the cold out.
- HyVent® insert provides breathable, waterproof protection.
- Removable wrist oven leash for greater warmth when combined with a hand warmer.
- Fabric: 100% polyester.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These mittens are wonderful. I originally tried the Montana gloves, but after 15 minutes of being outside in 20 degree weather my fingers were pretty cold. I decided to try the mittens and I am so happy I did. My hands are warm all the time, the grip on the palm is very grippy, and there's even enough space to wear liner gloves, which I've only had to do once or twice. I was between an XS and a S so I went with the S. They're a little big, but I figure it's better than being a little too snug. I can drive easily, but I can't hold my phone.
- Janice D - customer
- from NJ
- February 26, 2015
These are amazing! Don't know how I ever hit the mountain without them. They are very slim and flattering but are amazingly well insulated and warm as can be. For those 0-10 degree days with a subzero wind chill I would not be skiing if it wasn't for these -- literally. With a hand warmer popped inside these are like a toaster oven for your hands, regardless of how miserably frigid it is out there!
- DiSki - customer
- from Maine
- January 21, 2015
These mittens are excellent! I recently lost 70 lbs and have been horribly cold all winter. I live in extremely cold temperatures (last week was -30 without windchill!) and these mittens keep me warm! I am a teacher and where these mittens to do recess duty. I also wear them when playing with my own two young girls. They have consistently kept my hands toasty warm. Definitely worth the money! Bought my kids North Face mittens as well.
- Sarah - customer
- from Eagle River, Wisconsin
- January 19, 2014
Wonderfully warm and comfortable, with sticky-ish palm and built-in curve making it easier to use hands despite being a mitten. Only thing I'm not into are the extension thingies - took them off after trying them on one walk, not useful at all for me, and a hassle to put on and off. Without those extensions (easy to take off!), these are the perfect mittens!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pittsburgh
- December 14, 2013