- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- This sleek jacket from The North Face® protects against the biting cold in the lower 48 and beyond.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- 550-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim.
- Snap storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Long sleeves boast internal stretch cuffs to keep the cold out.
- Rear encased elastic waistband adds shape.
- Two Napoleon zip pockets.
- Snap flap pockets stacked over side-entry hand warmer pockets.
- Snap flap pocket at left bicep.
- Internal media-friendly pocket.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon.
Faux Fur: 43% acrylic, 43% modacrylic, 14% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Sleeve Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 550-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.