- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Your helicopter just crash landed, and as one of the few survivors, it's your job to lead your fellow researchers to safety. Crossing the alps and avoiding your sinister enemy can be a challenge, but someone has to get the cure to safety and save the world in these snow pants.
- Constructed of HyVent®2L stretchable twill fabric that seals seams but offers maximum comfort.
- Features waterproof Recco® avalanche reflectors.
- Adjustable belt loop waist with a Chimney Venting™ system offer superior comfort and fit.
- StretchVent™ gaiters feature elastic securing.
- Subtle zip hand pockets sit in plain sight on the sides.
- Features a hook-and-loop tab inside to aid comfort and fit.
- 60g ThermoCool insulation.
- BlueSign® approved.
- 100% nylon.
Lining: 93% polyester, 7% elastic.
Lining B: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash warm, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.