- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® Borealis features a sleek design and plenty of room for all your gear.
- Women-specific fit.
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort.
- Comfortable, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support.
- Padded, winged, stowable hipbelt.
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and hydration clip/port- fits most 15" laptops.
- Secondary compartment with organization panel.
- Front stash pocket with zip closure.
- Bungee storage system on the front.
- Mesh side water bottle pocket.
- Reflective light loop.
- Safety whistle located on the chest buckle.
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA).
- Dimensions: 19" x 13.5" x 7.5" (48 cm x 35 cm x 19 cm).
- Volume: 1526 cu in / 25 L.
•600D polyester print.
•1680D ballistics nylon.
•280D x 300D polyester nylon blend.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 35 in
- Strap Drop: 13 3⁄4 in
- Handle Length: 6 3⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is a well made backpack, for sure, but I was really disappointed to find such variation in color. Online the shades of teal appeared much brighter, more vibrant. In person, they seem dull and faded. This may help to hide dirt over time, but it was too different from what I was expecting to feel satisfied. I returned and purchased the Jansport Agave in Bayside Blue - much truer to color!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Georgia
- August 4, 2015
My daughter loves this backpack! Looks very durable and lots of pockets. My only complaint is that it feels heavy when empty. Back is stiff. My other daughter bought the north face jester style and I like that one better. Green Color is very cute on the borealis.
- Katy B - customer
- from Panama City, FL
- July 31, 2015
I mostly love the backpack. Only a couple of things that are a little annoying, but it's just how the bag is designed. First, the hard back panel makes it so that the bag doesn't stand up when you set it down. It has to lay down. The other is that with that back panel, the bag can't expand that way to fit more stuff. It doesn't hold a large amount. I'd almost prefer one large zipper compartment rather than the two smaller/skinnier ones. With that being said, it's very comfortable to wear even though it gets fairly heavy. The water bottle holders, organizing compartments, and straps are great. I bought the gray/plum and love the colors. I think with more use and breaking it in, it'll be even better.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Moorhead, MN
- July 24, 2015