- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Put the Anamagi Jacket to the test on your next trail run.
- PrimaLoft® Eco insulation forms a tight collection of air pockets to trap heat from your body and keep you warm. It can maintain this insulative property even when wet.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Cuffs offer the option of using inner mitts or thumb loops.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body: 100% nylon ripstop.
Panel: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane.
Insulation: 40 g/m² PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester.
- Hand or machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.