- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- You'll be a force to be reckoned with when you're in The North Face® Vortex Triclimate® Jacket.
- Waterproof yet breathable HyVent® shell with a removable, insulated interior jacket ensures the elements don't bring you down.
- Core vents help promote airflow and regulate body temperature more efficiently.
- Fully seam-sealed shell.
- Triclimate® zip-in liner.
- Removable hood.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Long sleeves with hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth included.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Dual pockets at chest.
- Interior goggle pocket.
- The North Face logos at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Powder skirt attachment.
- Adjustable hem system.
- Outer Jacket: 100% nylon;
Body lining: 100% polyester;
Lining for sleeves, hood, and powder skirt: 100% nylon.
Inner Jacket: 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 32 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
It was frustrating to have to return this jacket. It is great in all ways -- except one: the outside zipper is no good. It is too flimsy. The very first time I wore the jacket, the zipper repeatedly came apart at the bottom when it was zipped up, and a couple of the zipper teeth about halfway up are already broken. And to reiterate: this was the very first time I wore it. I strongly suspect this is not a defect in my particular jacket. If the outside zipper were as big and durable as the one used to attach the inner liner, there would have been no problem. Instead, they went with a weaker zipper that has smaller teeth, which is not a good idea when the zipper is crucial for the durability of a winter jacket.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York, NY
- November 18, 2014