- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- A little (or even a lot of) rain won't spoil your ventures when you've got this jacket from The North Face® tucked in your pack.
- HyVent® 2.5L EC features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Fixed, adjustable hood.
- Velcro® storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Underarm zip vents dump excess heat quickly.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the hand pocket for ultimate portability.
- Logo embroidery at left chest and right rear shoulder.
- HyVent® 2.5L EC 100% nylon ripstop (50% non-petroleum membrane).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.