- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Made of an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable outer layer with modern lines will protect you from rain year round.
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system.
- Zippered underarm vents for maximum air flow.
- Center front zip and hook-and-loop closure.
- Brushed chin guard lining.
- Two secure zip hand pockets.
- Stowable in hand pocket.
- Self fabric adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs.
- Hem cinch-cord.
- 100% nylon ripstop HyVent® 2.5L EC (50% non-petroleum membrane).
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is a perfect lightweight, casual rain jacket. The color is a very light grey, which is nice and versatile. This is the second Venture Jacket I've purchased. I wore my other one for years, and finally had the replacement. I have not had any issues with it peeling as I read in some reviews. It does run a bit big. I'm 5'4, 125lbs, 34B, size 26 pant, petite, athletic build, and bought the XS and it fits perfectly and leaves room for layering.
- Kaley C - customer
- from New York, NY
- April 25, 2014
Although the quality of this coat is great and I remain completely dry in the rain, the color description (sugary pink) is extremely misleading. This rain coat is unbelievably fluorescent and appears to be orange in most lights. I ask everyone that sees it for the first time what their first impression of the color is and the majority say they think it's a fluorescent orange rain jacket. If I were to see this color in the store I would not have bought it. When I have it on, I feel like I should be directing traffic because it's so bright that everyone can spot me in a crowd!!! If you're looking for a pink rain jacket, this is not the one I would recommend.
- K. T - customer
- from Boston
- May 10, 2014
Great rain jacket! At first I was put off by the plastic-y interior but decided to give it a try after reading positive reviews and technical information on the North Face website. It takes a minute to get used to it, especially when wearing it over bare arms, but I did not find it to be sticky or sweaty on the inside. I love how it zips itself into the pocket also- perfect for packing away for an upcoming trip to Ireland! The only downside for me is that the hood doesn't roll itself away into the collar- but given that the coat is not lined I see myself wearing it only for rain, and not really for warmth anyway.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sarasota, Florida
- June 19, 2014
This North Face Venture jacket is perfect. We thought the color would be a lighter pink rather than almost a bright coral but it is different and very nice in color, fit and style.
- Anonymous - customer
- from PA
- June 16, 2014
This jacket is extremely lightweight as well as durable. True to size. The velcro adjustable cuffs stay in place and are quite nice. The hood provides ample head and face coverage. Also because it's lightweight it folds down pretty small for easy travel. I love this rain jacket.
- Meg T - customer
- from Boston, MA
- November 3, 2014