- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- A 100-day season calls for a jacket that's up to the task. Start your countdown with the Varius Guide Jacket. Happy trails!
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Removable, adjustable drop hood.
- Stand collar extends protection and features a brushed lining for increased comfort.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Under arm zip vents increase air circulation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Media-friendly Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Snap-adjustable powder skirt.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- HyVent® 2L 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Powder Skirt: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.