- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Take on the terrain and show it what you're made of (mainly oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen) with The North Face ™ Ultra Guide GTX trail runner.
- Neutral design ideal for mechanically sound runners.
- Abrasion-resistant, tight-weave mesh uppers with GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane.
- TPU-welded midfoot support.
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system holds the foot snuggly in place.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Perforated EVA Northotic™ footbed supplies underfoot cushioning and support.
- Dual-density EVA CRADLE GUIDE™ midsole helps reduce the rate of pronation for a more efficient stride.
- Midsole Height:
- TPU Snake Plate™ reduces potential for stone bruising while allowing the shoe to remain nimble.
- Grippy UltrATAC™ rubber outsole provides maximum traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.