- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Put the miles in the rain or sun with the lightweight Ultra 50 GTX XCR® by The North Face®, trails won't be able hide behind the weather anymore.
- Motion-control platform provides support and stability for runners with low arches.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper.
- Synthetic and webbing upper provide support for the midfoot.
- Lace-up closure provides a comfortable and snug fit.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Heel and tongue pull provide an easy on-and-off.
- ESS midfoot shank.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole.
- GORE-TEX® Active Shell provides extreme breathability with durable waterproof and windproof protection. Designed with a thin membrane with a fine denier textile.
- GORE-TEX Paclite® provides lightweight protection.
- GORE-TEX Performance Shell is a two-layer construction that provides an impenetrable barrier against wind and water.
- TPU top cap for added protection and durability.
- Durable UltrATAC™ rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.