- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- Achieving phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather, this jacket features PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ technology, TNF™'s new synthetic alternative to down.
- As compressible as down, and with the warmth equivalent of 600-fill down, the clusters of round synthetic Thermoball™ trap and retain heat within small air pockets to provide effective insulation, even when wet.
- Bound cuffs.
- Low-profile internal hem drawcord.
- Super-lightweight construction.
- Stowable in hand pocket.
- Three-color pop-trim zipper-pull detail.
- bluesign® approved fabric.
- Body: 100% nylon (bluesign® approved fabric).
- Insulation: 100% polyester PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Chest Measurement: 42 in
- Sleeve Length: 35 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I need something a lot more warm than this jacket. Also, the neck is designed for a Sasquatch. There is a 3 inch gap between my neck and the zipper when fully zipped thus my upper chest and neck remain freezing cold. Frustrating purchase.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Hanover, NH
- January 2, 2014
Classic north face down sweater jacket with no contrast logo (black on black). Understated and efficient, works for city wear or light outdoor winter activities. Fabric will snag on briars and brambles. It will melt if it is too close to high heat like a candle or camp fire. Not suitable for wear when your life depends on your gear and you are likely to face prolonged exposure to mountain or artic conditions. Stylish urban / suburban winter weekend wear. Perfect for running errands, walking the dogs or sunny weather skiing. Jacket lenth, cut to go over a light sweater. Sized to fit close. Good sleeve length for long armed folks like me - 17 1/2 x 36 inch shirt size.
- DBD - customer
- from Chicago
- July 23, 2016
This jacket fits great and provides just enough warmth for cooler evenings and mornings around 45-50 degrees. A great jacket for travel due to light weight.
- Paul O - customer
- from Rochester Hills, Michigan
- February 21, 2016
I love this jacket. If you are expecting something to keep you warm below 25 degrees without a base layer and mid layer I would recommend something else. In this range and above it works great, light weight and awesome color (conquer blue) with lots of compliments. I originally ordered a medium, I am 5'9, 165lbs. and returned it for a small. Much better fit, I like a little more form fitting and the medium had too much extra material. I am able to wear the small with multiple laters underneath and still have good range of motion.
- OMT - customer
- from Asheville, NC
- February 6, 2016
I love this jacket. It's ridiculously light at no more than a pound, folds up into it's own pocket, is wind and water resistant, and most importantly, keeps me warm, on its own, down to the 30s. That being said, it's way, way oversized. I wear a medium to large in sweaters and jackets, but this, in medium, might as well have been an L or XL. I had to go into the North Face store and make sure I wasn't crazy, but the small fits me with room to spare. I order the small, which fit me well, with room to wear a hoodie or heavy sweater underneath. I was near incredulous, but order a size *down*.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston, MA
- February 1, 2016