- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- An all-around midweight jacket that insulates as a breathable mid-layer during active pursuits in cold weather and will easily transition as an exterior layer into the spring.
- Reverse-coil front zip.
- Reverse-coil zips at Napoleon and hand pockets.
- 100% polyester cobble micro-pattern Polartec® fleece.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. He loved it! The color is a nice blue, denim friendly. The weight is great for indoors in Wisconsin winters or outdoors in the Fall and Spring. Sizing is good, got a Medium for a 6' trim guy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Milwaukee, WI
- December 30, 2014
The perfect jacket for mild weather! This is an excellent light jacket. You will not overheat, it is breathable, and comfortable. I bought this jacket to fill a void. My North Face Apex Bionic jacket was great for windy, cold, dreary days. But it was uncomfortable to wear and I got too hot when I was indoors (mall, grocery store), when it was sunny, or when it was above 45-50°. This is the jacket you need when it is too cold to wear just a shirt, but too warm to put on the wind breaking, heat trapping, cold weather jacket for below 45°. It is also great for fall/winter days when the mornings are cold, but by mid day the sun comes out, weather warms up, and you find that many jackets are too heavy and uncomfortable.
- Christian - customer
- from Richmond, Virginia
- December 1, 2014
Soft and comfortable fleece. Light in weight too. Good for early fall or spring. I normally wear a medium in North Face products but had to go a size down.
- Nedup W - customer
- July 28, 2015
The style and fit is really nice, but after a month of wear and washing it's pilling. Looks like it's years old rather than just months. Would not recommend.
- Katie R - customer
- from Rochester, MN
- February 23, 2015