- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Stay nimble on the trail with the speed inspiring and ultralighweight Single-Track Hayasa by The North Face®.
- Designed in collaboration with world-renowned athlet, Tsuyoshi Kaburaki.
- Lightweight mesh upper for minimal construction.
- TPU-welded overlays offer added support and durability.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for comfort.
- Perforated EVA Northotic™ footbed with a TPU and EVA CRADLE™ in the heel for cushioning and stability technology.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole is comprised for a dual-density material for comfort.
- Lace-up closure provides a secure and snug fit.
- Heel pull offers an easy entry and comfortable fit.
- Blown rubber forefoot with a high-abrasion rubber heel for durability.
- TPU Snake Plate™ consists of a plate that winds back and forth in the forefoot, allowing the foot to flex in a natural manner while delivering protection and rigidity.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.