- The view from the lift is nice, but it's even better when you're barreling down the run in this sleek pant from The North Face®.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Low-rise, boot cut pant.
- Belt loop waistband with adjustable hook-and-loop tabs.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets with hook-and-loop flaps.
- Hook-and-loop flap cargo pocket.
- Zip openings at inner thigh provide ventilation and cooling.
- Articulated knees allow full range of motion.
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic.
- Reinforced cuffs increase durability.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Seat & Knee Insulation: 60g Heatseeker™ 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.