- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- Rain's no reason to change your plans. Zip up the Resolve Jacket and forge through wet weather unscathed.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Mesh lining improves air circulation and breathability.
- Roll-away hood stows in collar when not needed.
- Brushed collar lining.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem keep the elements out.
- Logo embroidery at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Body: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Sleeve & Hood Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I purchased this for exercising at work during lunch, in Washington where it rains pretty much daily. It is light, nicely constructed, fits well, and seems to breathe and be waterproof as advertised. The hood is well made with an internal adjustment. Overall really nice, inexpensive, light wight, jacket. For real outings I use my $500 North Face Shell.
- George P - customer
- from Vancouver, Washington
- November 3, 2011
I bought this jacket for my husband and really liked it. He travels a lot, and I think it will fold up nice in his carry-on bag. I purchased a large, and it seemed to run a little big. I might return for a smaller size but liked the over-all look and style.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minnesota
- December 20, 2011
Well-made, good material, lightweight. High quality. Con's: No pockets on jacket inside. Sheesh!
- Scott K - customer
- from New York
- November 9, 2011
I used this jacket mainly as a wind breaker and a rain jacket when I ride my bike. It serves both purposes very well, It has some good fibers on the inner neck area that keeps my net comfortable which s a huge plus, the jacket is very light, looks great, and does exactly what it says it does, very well.
- BENNIE H - customer
- from United States
- April 4, 2012
Great jacket - very lightweight but works great in the rain. I am very happy with my purchase. Another great product from TNF.
- Matt H - customer
- from Indianpolis
- April 4, 2012