- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face is teaming up with Boarding For Breast Cancer (and other organizations like it) to to help raise awareness and stress the importance of early detection.
- Incredibly soft fleece jacket with a flattering fit.
- Cozy oversized collar.
- Comfortable stretch cuffs.
- Woven overlay for weather and abrasion protection.
- Two secure-zip hand pockets.
- Finished with a pink ribbon at the left sleeve.
- 100% polyester Silken fleece.
- 93% polyester, 7% elastane overlays.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love this jacket! I get tons of compliments on the shiny gray color and how soft it is! I'm 5'4 135 lbs and the Medium is long enough to cover my hips and just big enough to wear layers underneath. It's very warm. I have an original Osito also and this one is definitely a little longer and more fitting/flattering in the waist. I bought a second one for my daughter who is 12 (size small) and she loves it! We wear them everyday!
- Alexis H - customer
- from Wilmington De
- February 12, 2015
I got this jacket for my wife & she loves it. The North Face jackets are expensive but being comfortable & warm is worth it. We have bought our daughter 2 Osito jackets and she also loves them.
- Thomas G - customer
- from Wichita Falls, TX
- December 26, 2014
Bought for my 90 year old mother who is in assisted living in northern Ontario, Canada. She gets chilled easily so thought this would keep her warm. She absolutely loves it! It's liked being hugged by a really soft teddy bear and the color is gorgeous on her. Highly recommend.
- Lorraine M - customer
- from Danville, California
- November 29, 2014
I really like this jacket; it is warmer than expected. I get lots of compliments. However, buyer beware. I would wash this four times before wearing it and always air or line dry. If you do not wash it multiple times before wearing it, you will get gray fuzzies on every single thing you come near. I am still finding them and I've had this jacket for at least a month. This is no exaggeration.
- Amy F - customer
- from OH
- February 7, 2015