- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face is teaming up with Boarding For Breast Cancer (and other organizations like it) to to help raise awareness and stress the importance of early detection.
- A quick-drying fleece pullover that delivers breathable warmth on the trail.
- Soft fleece with FlashDry™ technology speeds moisture removal.
- Two secure-zip hand pockets.
- Comfortable stretch cuffs.
- Hood-cord adjustment.
- Hem cinch-cord.
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing TNF shells.
- Finished with a pink ribbon at the left sleeve.
- 100% polyester RDT 300-weight fleece with FlashDry™.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Sleeve Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.