- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® has teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer, a non-profit, education awareness foundation, with an annual donation and to create this cozy, lightweight fleece full-zip.
- Coveted fleece constructed with recycled Polartec® 300 (midweight) fleece with DWR (durable water resistant) finish for added weather-resistance.
- Added abrasion-resistant nylon taffeta panels at chest, shoulders, and elbows for extra durability.
- Pink ribbon embroidered at the left sleeve, and pink embroidered logos on the left chest and right shoulder.
- Zip-in compatible.
- Napoleon chest pocket.
- Two hand pockets.
- Limited edition.
- Body: 100% recycled Polartec® 300 series fleece with DWR.
- Abrasion panels: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.