- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® has teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer, a non-profit, education awareness foundation, with an annual donation and to create this cozy, lightweight fleece full-zip.
- Coveted fleece constructed with recycled Polartec® 300 (midweight) fleece with DWR (durable water resistant) finish for added weather-resistance.
- Added abrasion-resistant nylon taffeta panels at chest, shoulders, and elbows for extra durability.
- Pink ribbon embroidered at the left sleeve, and pink embroidered logos on the left chest and right shoulder.
- Zip-in compatible.
- Napoleon chest pocket.
- Two hand pockets.
- Limited edition.
- Body: 100% recycled Polartec® 300 series fleece with DWR.
- Abrasion panels: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Absolutely LOVE this jacket! The customer service was amazing to say the least. I originally ordered a size too big so I called to find out return instructions. The lady I spoke with said she would ship me the correct size overnight and I would not be charged for the new product. She emailed me a return label and I had 14 days to return the incorrect one free of charge before I would be charged for the 2nd jacket. They make it so easy and convenient when it wasn't even their mistake! As far as the jacket-BEST one I have ever purchased. Incredibly warm and comfortable, and not bulky at all like typical winter coats.
- Jamie P - customer
- from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- January 8, 2015
North Face is always good quality and this jacket is no exception. It is a little bulky but when you are fighting off the elements it does the job. I am not a big fan of the color pink but if it involves a donation to a great cause then I am in, I love the pink stitching for the logo and also the pink ribbon located on the lower left sleeve. A great buy for a great product.
- Deborah T - customer
- from United States
- March 3, 2014
This is a super comfortable and very attractive jacket I will be wearing for years, even after the current fad for North Face has passed. It works as a cold-weather winter coat/jacket in Baltimore, as long as I am not outside for more than a few hours at a stretch and much longer if I am outside moving around or exercising in some way.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baltimore
- November 10, 2013