- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Whether you're exploring a slot canyon or battling brush in the backcountry, the Paramount Valley Convertible Pant is up to the task.
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- UPF 30 fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Belt loop waistband with an internal drawstring.
- Rear elastic loops for zip-off leg storage.
- Zip fly and two-button closure.
- Slant hand pockets.
- Two Velcro® rear pockets.
- Hook-and-loop flap cargo pockets.
- Legs zip off for conversion from pant to 6" short.
- Lower legs boast a button tab roll up feature for conversion from pant to capri.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.