- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- When winter starts bluffing, answer with the Nuptse 2 Vest. Its substantial warmth keeps bone-chilling temps at bay and works as a midlayer when the mercury drops for the long haul.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- High-loft, 700-fill goose down insulation.
- Stand collar with brushed lining.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Two zip hand pockets and one interior zip pocket.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Vest can be stowed away in the zip hand pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 700-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is an awesome vest! It is versatile, comfortable, warm and worth the price. I am 5'6" and weigh 120 pounds and the XS is perfect as it runs big. It is a great piece for winter, though!
- Sarah B - customer
- from Sacramento, CA
- January 24, 2016
Really comfortable love it only thing is the color is kinda of like a dark navy not really black in person but still nice vest.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Novato ca
- January 13, 2016
I got this vest in black and medium (as I do all my North Face apparel) and it fits perfectly! I would say it fits true to size. It is a little big on me, but I do not mind because I like to wear it over sweatshirts! Being from South Dakota it is very cold here in the winter, but with this vest I do not even need a coat! I would recommend this vest to any of my friends. I also like the many pockets on this vest, it comes in handy! I plan on buying another vest in a different color in the near future!
- Megan D - customer
- from South Dakota
- January 10, 2016
I loved the vest. On the size chart, it says I am between a medium and large but leaning closer to a medium. Bought the medium. It was too big. Bought the small fits much better. I am 5'8 147 lb.
- Miki - customer
- January 4, 2016
Great vest! Warm and cozy. Puffy but not too puffy. I ordered a large but returned it for a medium. If you're between a medium and large, order a medium.
- Maureen P - customer
- from NH
- December 15, 2015