- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- When winter starts bluffing, answer with the Nuptse 2 Vest. Its substantial warmth keeps bone-chilling temps at bay and works as a midlayer when the mercury drops for the long haul.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- High-loft, 700-fill goose down insulation.
- Stand collar with brushed lining.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Two zip hand pockets and one interior zip pocket.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Vest can be stowed away in the zip hand pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 700-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love this vest! I ordered the patagonia white down vest first, but had to return it. The fabric was thin and the down showed through, making the vest look dirty. The fabric on this vest is great, and it looks so crisp! I usually run between a medium and large for tops. I ordered the large, and it fit perfectly!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Virginia
- February 10, 2012
I hate to wear bulky jackets, so I purchased this vest to wear to church. It's a bit bulky and the collar is a bit high and stiff, unzipped you hit your chin on it when you turn your head, which causes makeup to get deposited on it. It's a warm vest, but not overly warm. A bit bulky to put in a suitcase. All in all, I'm glad I purchased the vest.
- Lea W - customer
- from Ellijay, GA
- January 25, 2012
I thought the color was great! Very neutral. But just like on the model the vest is very puffy in the front chest area and not fitted. I felt like I was wearing a snowsuit. Going back. Wish it was not so puffy in the front.
- Jenn - customer
- from Denver, PA
- January 31, 2012
I love this vest. Nicely constructed, and I have very curvy hips and a smaller waist, so I got a size XL and it fit my hips perfect and it's tailored in a bit at the waist. I love it.
- Stacie B - customer
- January 26, 2012
Cosy, cute, practical. Works for hip young things and older women, too. Love this vest. I got the black version.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 14, 2012