- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Jane is nimble; Jane is quick; Jane stays warm when that wind starts to whip.
- TNF™ Apex Aerobic fabric is breathable and has four-way stretch.
- DWR finish repels moisture.
- Brushed chin guard lining.
- Full-length zip.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Drawcord hem and elastic cuffs help hold in warmth.
- Wind rating: 10-15 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof).
- 90% polyester, 10% Elastane.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
It's a great jacket perfect for spring, lightweight and water proof. Fits perfectly. Except the one pocket zipper was defective.
- Vivian l - customer
- from buffalo, ny
- May 14, 2011
I am 5'11" & a size 10. Large fit great. Returning because I thought it would be warmer. It does not have a lining. Black was flattering.
- Michelle - customer
- June 1, 2012
I love this jacket! It is flattering and fits true to size. Nice stretch material. It is lightweight and great for mild temps.
- Cherish R - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- November 17, 2016
Very nice lightweight jacket. Would be good for temps in the 60-70 degree range. Very long in the torso compared to other medium-sized jackets though. Unfortunately I'll be sending it back.
- Katie a - customer
- March 21, 2015
Lightweight, roomy enough for a sweater beneath. Not super tailored. 5'4" and it falls below my tush (which is sometimes a good thing!).
- Janet M - customer
- from Northern Maine
- March 17, 2015