- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- React quickly and surely on the trail in the Nimble Jacket.
- TNF™ Apex Aerobic fabric provides lightweight, four-way stretch, breathable protection that is ideal for running, cycling, or other highly mobile, aerobic activities.
- Windproof rating: 10-15 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof).
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full zip-front closure with interior wind flap.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem keep out the cold.
- Logo embroidery at left chest and right rear shoulder.
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Sleeve Length: 38 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This jacket is lightweight and very comfortable. It breathes and is not too form fitting. I found the large fit just right and I am 6'1" and about 190 lbs. Also like the zippered pockets, including the one on the left side of the chest. Great purchase.
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- May 16, 2015
Very nice jacket. The light grey part of the jacket is actually a little darker then what your picture looks like, but I think I like it better darker. Great looking, lightweight & comfortable. I wasn't sure what size to order since the model was wearing a LG and he is a little taller than me, but the Lg fit me great (I'm 5'10" 185lbs.) I live in Florida and we are just beginning are rainy season so this will be getting a lot of use and it's the perfect weight jacket for Florida. Also you have it on sale, I saved money by spending money!
- JP - customer
- from West Palm Beach, Fl
- July 8, 2014
OK..I was a bit skeptical on ordering this jacket because I am fairly big, I am 6'2 around 250 lbs. I always heard that Northface ran in the small sizes and fit rather tight. I bought this for the spring time and rainy days and I am VERY happy with this jacket. It fit perfect and has an elastic feel to the material and sheds water great. It is on the thin side but that goes well with wearing it anywhere you go without hanging it up. 5 stars!
- Greg P - customer
- from Louisville, Kentucky
- April 19, 2013
Purchased this as a birthday present for my boyfriend's birthday, and he loves it! Great material, not too thick!
- Kayla - customer
- March 13, 2013
This is a great multipurpose jacket. The fabrication is ideal for many weather conditions, and the fit/cut is very flattering. Seems to run true to size. My husband wears a large, and the fit was perfect. We live in south Florida, as well as travel, and believe it will work in various locales and climes. Very happy with this purchase!
- Joan - customer
- from West Palm Beach, FL
- February 28, 2013