- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- React quickly and surely on the trail in the Nimble Hoodie.
- TNF™ Apex Aerobic fabric provides lightweight, four-way stretch, breathable protection that is ideal for running, cycling, or other highly mobile, aerobic activities.
- Windproof rating: 10-15 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof).
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Attached hood delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full zip-front closure with interior wind flap.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem keep out the cold.
- Logo embroidery at left chest and right rear shoulder.
- Body: 90% polyester, 10% elastane.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I ordered the grey (I usually prefer black) and it turns out that while I am not a fan of the grey he jacket is awesome. It is very comfortable and a perfect fit. I am a slim athletic build and I usually wear a medium sized t-shirt, but I ordered the small, and it fits perfectly. I will be returning to get the black most likely though.
- Kyle R - customer
- from United States
- March 27, 2015
Got the grey one with red detailing. Good looking jacket that turns heads. Adds class to any casual outfit.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 31, 2014
Very comfortable light jacket. I got it for a rain coat to use lightly in the spring and summer. This jacket is very light and stylish. It's also a good morning jog type of outfit and it does an excellent job of keeping your body breathable and doesn't lock in heat or sweat. I usually wear a large size, but I got a medium so it fits just right and not too tight or loose. I don't think the price matches the quality of the coat, but I got it from work as a gift and can't complain.
- Duve P - customer
- from Traverse City, Michigan
- July 14, 2015