- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- Even though you should plan for the worst, this tough performance jacket will help you anticipate the best.
- Waterproof nylon shell covers the 550-fill down insulation.
- Adjustable, removable hood features a removable faux-fur trim.
- Hook-and-loop stormflap over the full-zip front closure.
- Under arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord at waist.
- Body: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% 550-fill down.
Lining: 100% polyester;
Faux fur: 70% acrylic, 17% elastane, 13% modacrylic.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
It was very exelent customer service, with a knowledgeable personal. Outstanding experience.
- Koysor U - customer
- from New York
- March 5, 2016
I love everything about this jacket except for the pockets. Honestly, who thought it was a good idea to put the pockets so high up?! They're impractical. Where am I supposed to put my hands when they're cold? I can't put my hands in the pockets without looking like I have wings. So disappointed!
- Anonymous - customer
- November 4, 2015
This product was built for someone with a beer gut. Returning immediately. Wish I had seen a review like this before purchasing. This product does not fit well for people of normal weight. Very difficult to spot the fact that the jacket increases in width from top to bottom in pictures however you'll notice it immediately once you put it on.
- Alon G - customer
- January 18, 2016