- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Stepping outside into the cold can be as startling as getting poked with the sharp end of a stick! Armor yourself in this protective jacket from The North Face®.
- PrimaLoft® Eco insulation forms a tight collection of air pockets to trap heat from your body and keep you warm. It can maintain this insulative property even when wet.
- TKA Superstretch panels delivers exceptional breathability and four-way stretch for a wider range of movement.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Contrast, full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Body: 100% nylon.
Panels: 93% polyester, 7% elastane.
Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft® Eco.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 38 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.