- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- When winter starts bluffing, answer with the Nuptse II Vest. Its substantial warmth keeps bone-chilling temps at bay and works as a midlayer when the mercury drops for the long haul.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- 50-denier, mini-ripstop nylon shell.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- High-loft, 700-fill goose down insulation.
- Double-layer taffeta on shoulders for increased durability.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Vest can be stowed away in the zip hand pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell: 100% polyester (bluesign® approved fabric).
Lining: 100% recycled polyester (bluesign® approved fabric).
Insulation: 700-fill-power goose down.
- Hand or machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.