- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Winter conditions have most people hunkering over their heating vents, but you can't wait to get out and mix it up in the Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Shell keeps you comfortably warm and dry by providing durable, lightweight, wind- and water-proof protection while still remaining breathable.
- 550-fill goose down insulation.
- TKA Superstretch fabric delivers exceptional breathability and four-way stretch for a wider range of movement.
- Adjustable hood zips off when not needed.
- Velcro® flap over full-zip front closure.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip alpine pockets provide ventilation when opened.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Drop tail extends coverage.
Removable Inner Jacket
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Stretch side panels.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Shell: GORE-TEX®Performance Shell 100% polyester.
Shell Lining: 100% nylon.
Inner Jacket Shell: 100% polyester.
Inner Jacket Side Panels: 93% polyester, 7% elastane.
Inner Jacket Insulation: 550-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.