- Feel the rush of adrenaline in your veins as you go barreling down the mountain in the Mainline Jacket.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Underarm zip vents increase ventilation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- One zip pocket and one hook-and-loop flap pocket at chest.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Zippered pass pocket at left forearm.
- Interior media-friendly and goggle pockets.
- Snap powder skirt.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon (bluesign® approved fabric).
Lining: 100% polyester.
Lining 2: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 80g Heatseeker™ 10% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.