- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- This protective jacket from The North Face® protects against both the elements and anyone harping about bundling up in the cold!
- Jacket components can be worn individually in milder conditions or together in harsher weather.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed shell prevents water from seeping inwards.
- Removable, adjustable hood for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Snap flap over full-zip front closure.
- Zip-in liner jacket boasts 600-fill goose down insulation and two zip hand pockets.
- Two snap flap pockets at chest and for hands.
- Embroidered logo at left chest and right rear shoulder.
- Shell Body: 40% cotton, 40% wool, 20% nylon.
Shell Lining: 100% nylon.
Liner Body & Lining: 100% polyester.
Liner Insulation: 600-fill-power down insulation.
- Shell: Dry clean only.
Liner: Hand or machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.