- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The classic Denali Down Jacket features a design perfect for weekends in the mountains and weekdays wishing that's where you were.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- Recycled Polartec® Classic 300 is perfect for cool weather layering and the unique microfibers offer an unusually soft hand.
- 550-fill goose down insulation.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Abrasion-resistant overlay at shoulders and chest for increased durability.
- Zip Napoleon pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem keep in the warmth.
- Lower Body & Sleeve: 100% recycled polyester (bluesign® approved fabric).
Upper Body, Under Sleeve, & Lining: 100% nylon (bluesign® approved fabric).
Insulation: 550-fill-power goose down.
- Hand or machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.