- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Climb as high as the condor dares to fly in this protective jacket from The North Face®.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock provides windproof protection in a lightweight, stretchable fabric that features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Adjustable hood zips off when not needed.
- Velcro® flap over full-zip front closure.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip chest pockets and two zip hand pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Drop tail extends coverage.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon.
Shell Lining: 100% nylon.
Inner Jacket: 97% polyester, 3% elastane.
Inner Jacket Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.