- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Your coordinates are locked in, bearing set. Roll up the map and tuck away the compass. Cold weather isn't stalling your adventure, or preventing you from sharing that mountain-top selfie because your ten digits are free to be, tucked cozily away in the Canyonwall Etip™ glove from The North Face®.
- Ideal for trekking or backpacking in cool conditions.
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock softshell with DWR (Durable Water Reppellent) finish at back of hand provides protection from wind and water.
- Fleece at the palm features UR® Powered conductive technology that delivers five-finger touchscreen compatibility.
- Radiametric Articulation™ allows hands to stay in their natural, relaxed position.
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures a great fit and feel.
- Synthetic gripper palm for enhanced grip.
- PU tab at cuff for an easier on and off.
- Shell: 306 g/m² polyester heathered jersey face with grid fleece backer;
Back-of-Hand Overlay: TNF Apex ClimateBlock with DWR;
Palm: TKA 300 with UR Powered conductive;
Palm Overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print.