- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Your coordinates are locked in, bearing set. Roll up the map and tuck away the compass. Cold weather isn't stalling your adventure, or preventing you from sharing that mountain-top selfie because your ten digits are free to be, tucked cozily away in the Canyonwall Etip™ glove from The North Face®.
- Ideal for trekking or backpacking in cool conditions.
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock softshell with DWR (Durable Water Reppellent) finish at back of hand provides protection from wind and water.
- Fleece at the palm features UR® Powered conductive technology that delivers five-finger touchscreen compatibility.
- Radiametric Articulation™ allows hands to stay in their natural, relaxed position.
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures a great fit and feel.
- Synthetic gripper palm for enhanced grip.
- PU tab at cuff for an easier on and off.
- Shell: 306 g/m² polyester heathered jersey face with grid fleece backer;
Back-of-Hand Overlay: TNF Apex ClimateBlock with DWR;
Palm: TKA 300 with UR Powered conductive;
Palm Overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These gloves are stylish but middle of the scale in terms of warmth. I'd say anything around freezing and you're good but below that your hands will get cold. Go with the Denali model or wind-stopper for more warmth. I also had to size down from the sizing chart on the North Face website.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baltimore, MD
- January 9, 2015