- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- When you want to ascend to where brutal winds await, suit up with the Apex Elevation Jacket. Its nearly windproof design helps block bone-chilling winds to keep you warm.
- TNF® Apex Universal fabric with four-way stretch.
- PrimaLoft® Eco insulation forms a tight collection of air pockets to trap heat from your body and keep you warm. It can maintain this insulative property even when wet.
- Windproof rating: 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof).
- Removable, adjustable hood.
- Full-length zip with inner wind flap.
- Two zip hand pockets and two zip Napoleon pockets.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Shell: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.