- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The trusty Aconcagua Jacket's the ideal go-to jacket for everything from dog walking in the middle of winter to cold-weather camping.
- 40-denier polyester ripstop shell.
- 550-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with interor storm flap.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Shell: 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 550-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.