- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- Does a frigid commute have you down? Step up your street wear game with The North Face® McMurdo Parka.
- Waterproof 550-fill down parka with utilitarian style features a 34" length for extra coverage.
- Faux-fur trim is removable.
- Two alpine pockets on chest.
- Front zip with snap-down flap.
- MP3 player pocket with cord guide.
- Double-entry-compartment hand pockets.
- Flap-close pocket on upper sleeve.
- Adjustable drawcord at hem and waist.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon;
Insulation: 550 fill down;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Faux fur: 70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% acrylic.
- Machine wash medium, tumble dry low.
- Length: 35 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought this for my son who is at school in the mid west. He finds this coat to be extremely comfortable and warm. When deciding on a size we initially went with a medium (after looking at the size chart), thinking he could use a sweater underneath. This coat seems to run slightly larger than other north face jackets and we had to size down. If you are torn between 2 sizes and either seems like it would fit, you should probably go down in size.
- Connie G - customer
- from Huntington, NY
- February 1, 2016
The best jacket I have ever bought. Pricey, but understandably so. This is your extreme elements solution.
- George Z - customer
- from NY, NY
- January 20, 2016
Bought this for my hubby. He said it feels so good to be not cold anymore. He loves the parka. I think it is very functional and good looking. I would definitely recommend it.
- Eve - customer
- from NYC
- January 15, 2016
I bought this parka for my son to wear at college. It seems very well made. The built in balaclava is a nice touch; great way to keep your ears warm when you don't remember to take a hat or scarf. I would say that it runs a bit large.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- January 12, 2016
This is excellent and very warm! I walked into the store asking for at the warmest jacket that they had for Ohio winters walking across campus. The sales associate who was very knowledgeable walked us right to this one. It is so warm, you can literally wear a t-shirt under this and walk to class in the winter and still be toasty warm. It is so great not to need layers and layers of clothing to stay warm or not have the added bulk of those layers. The feature that sold us was the attached pull down face/neck mask which is easily accessible to pull down or take off. I love all the pockets.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 11, 2015