- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Enjoy a full day of shredding from first chair run to last in the protective Kira 2.0 Triclimate® Jacket.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
- HyVent® 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed to keep the moisture out.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible drop hood.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Long sleeves sport hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Underarm zip vents increase air circulation and cooling.
- Zip Napoleon and hand pockets.
- Zippered pocket at left forearm with goggle wipe.
- Interior goggle pocket.
- Snap powder skirt with elastic gripper.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
Removable Inner Jacket
- Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Hook-and-loop pocket at interior left.
- Zip hand warmer pockets.
- Straight hemline.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
HyVent® 2L 100% polyester.
Main Body Lining: 100% polyester.
Shell Contrast & Lining 2: 100% nylon.
- Removable Jacket
Body & Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 100g Heatseeker™ 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.