- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- This versatile softshell jacket withstands blustery days at the bus stop and snow days spent sledding and shredding without missing a beat.
- TNF™ Apex Universal fabric is windproof and water resistant.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture.
- Warm fleece backer for added insulation.
- Full-length zip with inner storm flap.
- Brushed collar lining won't chafe young chins.
- Two zip hand pockets and one zip chest pocket.
- Inner ID label.
- Logo at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Wind rating: 0 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof).
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Length: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (7-8 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is a great jacket. I got it for my son for Christmas and he has worn it everyday since. He doesn't usually like coats as they tend to be bulky. He likes that this is lightweight, but still warm. He is 13 and usually wears a mens small, but this XL fits him perfectly. I think it looks very nice and fits well.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Joseph, Oregon
- January 14, 2012
This jacket is awesome. Great in the fall by itself and then as a layer under ski jacket. Wears like iron. This my son's 3rd one. Hope they make this for adults!
- C. B - customer
- from New Hampshire
- October 8, 2011
We haven't actually tried it because I had to exchange it for a different size. The website says size LG is 14-16, but when the jacket came it was obviously not a 14-16, but a 10-12. The label inside the jacket said Large (10-12). So, sending it back for a bigger size. It did look small for a 10-12 though.
- Henriette - customer
- from Apple Valley, MN
- November 3, 2014
I bought two of these jackets for my 8 and 10 year old sons. The jackets are awesome...my boys love them. They are a perfect fall jacket to put over hoodies and other layers. Great quality...like all TNF. The jacket even has a label inside to put a name and phone number in case it gets lost.
- Hanna - customer
- from West Salem, OH
- October 31, 2012
Love this jacket. I ordered a size bigger at first but my son was swimming in it. Lol so I requested the smaller size and it still offers room to grow. It's a very stylish jacket in my opinion and very becoming for the young fEllis in your life. It doesn't have the lining but will surely keep them warm on chilly days /nights. Well worth it to me.
- Lynna - customer
- from Washington DC
- April 30, 2015