- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Get him ready for those spring showers with this light rain jacket from The North Face® Kids.
- Waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed for optimal performance against wet weather.
- Attached hood can be stowed inside the collar when not in use.
- Brushed collar lining feels soft against the skin.
- Full-zip closure with hook-and-loop storm flap.
- Chin guard flap.
- Elasticized cuffs help keep the cold out.
- Mesh-lined body for ventilation.
- Built-in I.D. label.
- Reflective logos at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Reflective HyVent® logo.
- Body: 70D 106 g/m² HyVent 2L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Lining: 50D 50 g/m² 100% polyester.
- Length: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought this jacket for my 10 year old daughter, even though it's listed under boys. She loves it and it's both functional and fashionable. It seems to be good quality. I would say it runs true to size. I bought a size up so she can wear it for at least 2 seasons.
- Kristen M - customer
- from Nashville, TN
- July 18, 2014
This is just a windbreaker. It's a decent over sized windbreaker, but it is way overpriced for what it is. It is very lightweight with just a bit of mesh for the inner "shell." The medium fit my slender 10-year old well enough, but I want something more substantial for a seriously rainy day. I'm returning it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- October 26, 2015