- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Just because it's dumping buckets doesn't mean you have to stay locked up inside. Get outside and play with The North Face® Kids Novelty Resolve Jacket.
- Waterproof hooded rain jacket with breathable mesh lining for all-day comfort.
- Fully seam sealed.
- Hood stows in collar.
- Zip-close handwarmer pockets.
- Brushed collar lining for a cozy feeling.
- Front zip closure with hook-and-loop close storm flap.
- Elastic at cuffs.
- ID label inside.
- Shell: 100% polyester HyVent® 2L;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Neck Circumference: 16 in
- Length: 21 in
- Chest Measurement: 15 in
- Sleeve Length: 20 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (6 Little Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great so far. Two rainstorms in and it is doing exactly what it is supposed to do. The mesh lining is a little stiff for t-shirted bare arms, but the outer material is nice. The active cut makes it easy for my 6 year old to get his backpack on and off. It is more than we wanted to spend, but this is the jacket our son picked out. Having him excited to wear his raincoat is worth the extra dollars.
- ETW - customer
- from Coastal Maine
- April 28, 2015